Women Faster than Men in 2156?

Males produce 12-16 times more testosterone. Just a thought for that researcher.

At birth i was 10 pounds, at the age of 16 i was 180 pounds, so i guess if trends continue i will be 350 pounds at 32, and 520 pounds at 48.

or maybe the rate isnt linear and will level off…

Clearly you are not a scientist. If you went from 10 to 180 lbs in 16 years then you will weigh 3240 lbs at 32 at the same rate of progress (another 18 fold increase).
You’ll never get a research grant till you improve your grasp of logical conclusions.

research in the fortified rubber room? What about the research on african american males in testosterone and blood pressure being higher their white counterparts? Why are the worlds strongest men from Iceland and northern europe…the science?

Not for long. :smiley:

“If current trends continue, the women will run faster than the men at the 2156 Olympics,” said Andrew Tatem, an epidemiologist at the university."

This is extremely flawed deduction to base a theory. No physiological mechanism is given to show how women will run faster by 2156. As a consequence the theory is invalid. I don’t think any credible sports scientists would have made the same claims.

Sometimes this board just cracks me up! :smiley: