Two videos from last season for analysis

//youtu.be/A7itay84JnM

//youtu.be/1EMPBHf51ew

no1. lift the rear block to top height and shift your butt forward 6", You currently have your upper body in the Moye start position,

no2. Use a sprint resistor and get someone to talk you through acceleration, either that or tow a car. You are missing 2nd gear.

thanks for the comments sady, first comment = lift the rear block + move the weight more forward seems ok to me

Not sure It I really understand the second comment, you tell me to give my 100% effort instead of holding back, Is that right?

btw- the 3 stance video was in december after not much training before so It’s possible It seems to lack of power

No, If you were attached to a sprint resister via a belt that goes around the hips and a person was holding the resistor I see you running on the spot instead of putting down enough force to move that person forward. In both videos I see the same thing, little transition, getting into the running position after 3 steps.

With motorcars it is the difference between horsepower and torque. If one was to pull a trailer with a high horsepower car there will be a massive drop in the speed of the car where with a high torque car there will be little difference.

You are right thanks for the feedback, my best runs at the end of the year have been when I was able to hold the acceleration/transition phases longer in the run.

I also see that in those vids I am almost fully upright after 3 steps.

The video is from so far away it’s really hard to see your arm/leg angles in detail. Overall what strikes me is that you’re popping up. As sady said, you are in running position on the 2nd or 3rd step instead of maintaining your acceleration position.

A video from closer and/or that shows your running longer then 10 meters would be better for analysis.

thanks too for the feedback aln, I can’t really get closer IF I want to catch the entire 10m. For the next part of the race It will take about 3 months since I am training indoor in tunnels for that period. I will post other vids from january.

just wanted to see feet technique, any comments are welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-lpAANFNs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ktJ0LSsO4

On the three point stance, no need to have the arm so high and up at the start. It will only serve to tighten the shoulder and if you are being timed from first motion, you are being timed as your arm comes down and through yet you aren’t going anywhere until the hand gets past the knee. Instead, try starting with the elbow bent and the hand just behind the knee.

I got this from watching Number 2’s 40 yard dash video-fantastic resource!

another video for analysis my first comp 100m in very bad conditions 12,45s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYTywUVPFE&feature=youtu.be

My first impression
very bad arms cycling in the first 20m crossing the center

lack of reactive strength on the top speed phase

too much relaxation in the last 20m (long backside mechanics)