This site.

This site still continues to be a really great source for improving athletes speed and power. Every time I troll through posts I find something that stirs my interest and it makes me go out learn new things or reaffirm things I already know works. It makes me feel good that I am not alone in being passionate about track and field. Another thing that impresses me about this site is the free into that is given out here. Charlie has been very generous about sharing his experiences here with us. There are some young guns too. PierreJean, No2, Pakewi,DavidW, JamesSmith, Youngy etc… (too many to list here…I’ve left alot of names out) that have been very generous in helping others out.

However, I’ve found that some people on this site are becoming hostile and just down right ASSHOLES. Please keep your comments professional and courteous. It’s ok to argue a point about training theory, or anything related to speed power or even make a few jokes and bust someone chops a little, but beyond that, it is really unnecessary.

LETS KEEP CF’s VISION GOING!!!

Thanks

NYC if someone is annoying you or you find any BS happening please let us know and trust me…we will get it sorted promptly!