The classics

I had a chance to glance at this post/thread. I would like to study it at depth. Please do not remove it. Please. Looks like there is a ton of great info there.

wow i feel like an idiot i never saw this or maybe i just dont remember it. where did all the old forum stuff go (as those links dont work whatsoever) the first forum stuff.

help :confused:

same here, none of those threads worked at all…im sure i prob read them all at some point, but would really like to get a hard copy of them all…

See here:
http://www.charliefrancis.com/community/showthread.php?t=3263

All links are bad. anyone have an idea how to resurrect them. Bah, thought i hit the jackpot…

Sorry the links are bad but the info posted here is well worth reading!

This was one of the best threads I have read in a while… Can’t believe I didn’t see it sooner.

Charlie would these threads still be in the forum archive? Obviously the links are dead cause you must have changed from a .ASP Philboard to the current .PHP board but if you were to tell me what process you used to port over old threads to the new board then i reckon i could find them.
Does the forum archive contain all messages posted to cf.com in the last few yrs?
Who is the web admin? Does he post here by anychance?

Any chance of getting these links up and running again?

would love to have aread thorugh them.

nanny

Ditto, some very interesting topics were in there.

Totally agree, just noticed this thread, would really like to access links to the old forum but don’t know how.

hope people will go all through this. There was a lot of work expended digging this stuff up!

This thread is excellent as is the thread which featured many of your technical points/advice compiled by TheOne. For me, those are both classics.

Amazing information, would love to see the old links as they are now dead.

Are they apart of the 2002 forum review you can buy at the store?

Bumping this as its a great thread…any chance of being able to access the now dead links?

this links all looked very helpful but none of the links work anymore, are there any other ways to find these articles(search doesn’t seem to work to well)

Due to several reasons, the 2002 forum has been retired…for sometime now.

This thread has been compiled into a standalone e-book and is titled “The Classics”. This is not to be confused with any other product we offer on our site.

It is a MUST read for anyone here on this forum. You must have it.

as explained by the great man himself!

BUMP good ole days