RB34 Comeback Program

good luck in the race, hows the weather conditions looking

Thanks! The weather was OK, it started to rain during the heats of the 100m and there was 50 heats of the 100m so we had to sit around for like an hour. I didn’t run the 200m because I was pissed since I had to spend 2hrs warming up/staying warm and my body didn’t feel good, the winning time was 10.80.

How did you do? How many meets you got left?

I left the meet after the 100m so I only know my unofficial time, they haven’t posted the official results yet.

What was your time?

11.03… I feel good about it because even on a complete shit day while giving up on the last 5m like Powell I can still run 11.03.

What did you run in your last meet??

Sun-Mon: Rest

Tue:
Warm-up A
8x100
pc 3x2x185
bp 3x225, 3x245
pullups 1x5 (3sec pause)
body curls 2x5

I ran a hot 11.2 lol. I had a bad start and died the last 5 meters from panicking from the start. Ended up getttin third. Im takin 3 weeks off and im gonna start my gpp. I have been embarrissing myself this season. I have to regain my form.

Just keep chopping away, I feel the same way about my season. I wish I could have ran faster earlier and more often.

yea this upcoming season im gonna focus on my speed endurace and general endurance. im gonna run 300’s till i die

Wed:
Warm-up A (diff Dym/drills)

Thur: Meet Day
AM: Light drills in my house

I decided to start eating better and get back on my post workout shakes, my body feels better and I have been sleeping better. The weather suppose to be mid-high 60’s and slight chance of rain.

Why 300’s???

Good mix of speed and speed endurance. I used to always start my season with se 300s. I once got down to a 35 sec 300. That year I ran 10.3. I just think that in the last 2 seasons my endurance has dropped. I plan on doing 6-7x300 tempo sessions in gpp and 2-3x300 during spp for se workouts. I have never been one for endurance but i could run the hell out a 300. I can barley run 150 right now.

Thur:
hc 3x2x185
bs 2x1x345
bp+rows 2x3

Fri: Rest

Sat:
Warm-up C
2x30
1x150 15m flying start
pc 3x2x185
bp+rows 245x2 , 2x1x275

Sun-Mon: Rest

Tue:
Warm-up C
2x30
1x150
hc 2x2x185
sq 2x1x345

Wed: Rest

Thur:
Warm-up W
2x30
1x120
bp 135x5, 155x3, 185x2, 225x1, 245x1, 275x1, 295x1

Fri: Rain
Warm-up A
Incline tread sprints 6x30onx30off (2%,10mph)

Nice, are you doing your tempo 300’s on grass or track?

Sat: Rest, Epsom salt bath, and Stretch.
Overall my body feels good, for some reason the incline tread runs made my upper gluts sore.

Sun: Rest/Contrast shower.

Mon: Contrast shower/Stretch.
Warm-up A
2 Easy builds

The shakeout session today went well, I haven’t felt like this for a shake out session in a while. About a week ago we were suppose to have a slight tailwind but looking at the weather channel it has change from a slight crosswind to a slight headwind for Tuesday, it should be nice and sunny with temps in mid-high 80’s. The overall competition for these summer meets haven’t been bad, 2 weeks ago we had Shani Marks in the triple jump, I believed she has a PR of 49+.

Last meet of the season, I hope I can put together all the pieces and have a good race in the 100/200 tomorrow.

Goals for tomorrow:

1: Have tunnel vision, run my race!

2: Stay relax from 80-100m!

3: Pump my arms from 80-100m!

4: Be aggressive in the 200 from start to finish!

Run your race.

It’s you against you

Afterward let me know how the visualization training went this week.

Thanks for all the help James!!!

Did light drills this morning at my house, overall everything went well and it’s a pretty day outside. I pray for a lil tailwind this evening!!!

Think of nothing other than that which is under your direct control.

It’s you against you

Go set a PR