2x40 pushups
1x150 standing
p skips distance 2x5
blf x5
squats 2x3x315
pause bench press+chinups 3x2(245-225)+3x8
ohb x5
core x100

The 150 was awesome, I had to reduce the throws and bench press but overall training session was awesome.

As of right now I won’t be making the trip to Texas because it seems like I have a better offer on the table. My next race will be Tuesday night.

sounds good :slight_smile:

better offer. wtf u getting paid now. lo lwhen was your last race?

Sat:
Warmup A
2x5x100 30/3min
core 200x

Sun: Rest
Mon: Premeet

Week 6:
Mon:
Warmup C
4x20+height x6
core 100x

15 degrees cooler and a lot more wind - enough with the excuses. Only ran the 100 because the plan is to run 100/200 in Texas Thursday night, as of right now the weather suppose to be shit!!

100: 11.02 (-1.2)

On my 2-3 steps I kinda stubble but quickly regain myself to cruise in for a easy win. Andrew Rock ran 21.6 off a serious Achilles tendon injury. Everyone ran at least tenth slower then last week.

Not a very good day, NO meet and I’m nervous about my exam.:mad:

nervous! man da fuc up

Sat:
Warmup C
3x30 facedown
3x60 pushup
p skips h/d 2x5
sq 2x3x315
bench press 2-2-1-10
row 3x8
core 200x

Great workout but shitty day, I was driving back from the gym and someone hit my lil bros car and the bastard doesn’t have insurance.:mad: Anyone who lives in Houston knows the group of people who don’t have insurance. :slight_smile:

Tue: 300
Warmup C+acc ladder+builds
2x40-50-60 (facedown/pushup/3pt)
p skips h/d 2x4
ohb x5
pc 4x2x225
bp 322
pullups 3x8
blf x5
core 100x

I had to fly back last night because my eyes started to breakout too much. Overall the training session was great considering all the shit I have going on, I decided not to race today since I haven’t done much training but will compete next week.

I passed my PE content exam 280/300 next I will prep for my special ed exam and try to take it before fall camp. I found out yesterday that I may not need to interview with the coaching staff, I’m still waiting because the staff has a short vacation before hitting the final stretch. Now it’s time to D-Bo these assholes who damage my lil bro car!!!

Schedule for this week:
Tue: Speed
Wed: Tempo
Thur: Overspeed+SE
Fri: Tempo
Sat-Sun: Rest
Mon: Prep

Does it just bug your mind that a one sec drop can change your life forever? I’m talking, dipping Ferrari F430 type change.:cool:

I never thought of myself as having a gambling addiction, but part of the reason why I never left track was because I just walked on the track and in 2 years was cruising 47 in the 400.

I got to come clean, I’m not man enough to train for the 400 alone. I have so much respect for T Washington because he did that.

Anyhow, I’m not a coach but imo if you can run a 11, you got it in you to run a 10.00.

I lived in Cali and it was the same thing… The police would make a killing selling the cars they took from these people at the police auctions. I use to scoop up cars for like 500-600 bucks then sell them…

http://www.opgla.com/pages/opgauctions.htm

The thing is, with unemployment benefits running out and people unable to find jobs you’re going to find a lot of regular fully degreed Americans either riding around with no insurance or loosing their cars completely. This along with the oil spill I think the whole Myan 2012 is in FULL effect.

Huh? You have to be joking. 11 flat and 10 flat are not remotely close in attainability, simply due to genetics.

Are you sure about 10.00, maybe 10.3??? Maybe if I got my bodyfat to 6%. :slight_smile:

You REALLY think you maxed out your genetics?

I think with my body type etc 10.3 would be the limit.

I forgot, we got solar flares coming our way too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7819201/Nasa-warns-solar-flares-from-huge-space-storm-will-cause-devastation.html

John Smith once said the only thing we can’t measure is a mans will power. He then when on to say that a mans will power can cause a man to do extraordinary things.

Wed:
Warmup A
100-100-100
100-200-100
100-100-100
Rest 5mins
100-100-100
100-200-100
100-100-100
Core 200x

Tough session on Thursday then catching a 6am flight to South Carolina Friday morning, won’t have much time to train this weekend but I will try and get a 15min jog or bike ride Saturday night.

I’m goin for the gold
My heart is in control my mind is on succeed and I am in the lead
Don’t buy into the schemes
The science or stratege