RB34 Comeback Program Part 2

I will take two, 4 times a day.

Thanks…

I thought too much, could thin your blood or something.

CP mega amounts (30-50) maybe.

Week 5:
Mon:
Warmup C
4x20 3pt
height x6
core 100x

Hamstring felt like shit. The meet got moved to Tue instead of Thur.

Tue:
100: 10.95 (-0.5) Rest 20mins
200: 22.80

The plan was to have a nice hour long warmup but that didn’t happen, traffic was crazy and I ended getting lost. I arrived at the track 20mins before the race and beg the meet directors to give me additional 10mins so I had 30mins to warmup.

Stride 3x100’s
Couple dym stretches
Couple sprint drills
2x100’s buildups
Throws x2
Stadium pogo 2x10
Overspeed starts 3x10
Several sprints over 30-60m

I was moving non stop and it also helped that I had 4 layers on my lower body. Traveling to Houston Tuesday and will race Thursday nite in H-Town. Second fastest time of the season, let’s see what I can put together over the next couple weeks.

Looks like you got your speed back, do you think so?

Slowly… My hamstring is really causing me problems late in races and causing my tech to break down. In the 200 towards the end I had to give up because my hamstring started to hurt. I have 4-5 meets reminding so let’s see what I can do, my friend told me I had 10.7 in me today.

Schedule leading up to TX:

Thur: SE+weights
Fri: Tempo
Sun: Speed+weights
Mon: Tempo
Tue: Travel
Wed: Premeet
Thur: Race
Fri-Sat: Rest
Sun: Speed+weights
Mon: Tempo
Wed: SE (Stim meet)
Thur: Travel

So your first meet will be next weekend

Im curious, by “weights” are you doing heavy squats? My times would be brutal with weights that close to competition.

How do you feel about eliminating weights 2-4 weeks prior to peek competition? Have you ever experimented with that or do you have a theory as to why you are maintaining the lower body weightlifting.

The squats are not super heavy. I would never take weights away but I will drop squats 10-14 days out. My inseason weights a couple years ago was 3x2x405.

Thur: 230
Warmup C+acc ladder+buildups
Stadium pogo 2x20
2x40 pushups
1x150 standing
p skips distance 2x5
blf x5
squats 2x3x315
pause bench press+chinups 3x2(245-225)+3x8
ohb x5
core x100

The 150 was awesome, I had to reduce the throws and bench press but overall training session was awesome.

As of right now I won’t be making the trip to Texas because it seems like I have a better offer on the table. My next race will be Tuesday night.

sounds good :slight_smile:

better offer. wtf u getting paid now. lo lwhen was your last race?

Sat:
Warmup A
2x5x100 30/3min
core 200x

Sun: Rest
Mon: Premeet

Week 6:
Mon:
Warmup C
4x20+height x6
core 100x

15 degrees cooler and a lot more wind - enough with the excuses. Only ran the 100 because the plan is to run 100/200 in Texas Thursday night, as of right now the weather suppose to be shit!!

100: 11.02 (-1.2)

On my 2-3 steps I kinda stubble but quickly regain myself to cruise in for a easy win. Andrew Rock ran 21.6 off a serious Achilles tendon injury. Everyone ran at least tenth slower then last week.

Not a very good day, NO meet and I’m nervous about my exam.:mad:

nervous! man da fuc up

Sat:
Warmup C
3x30 facedown
3x60 pushup
p skips h/d 2x5
sq 2x3x315
bench press 2-2-1-10
row 3x8
core 200x

Great workout but shitty day, I was driving back from the gym and someone hit my lil bros car and the bastard doesn’t have insurance.:mad: Anyone who lives in Houston knows the group of people who don’t have insurance. :slight_smile:

Tue: 300
Warmup C+acc ladder+builds
2x40-50-60 (facedown/pushup/3pt)
p skips h/d 2x4
ohb x5
pc 4x2x225
bp 322
pullups 3x8
blf x5
core 100x

I had to fly back last night because my eyes started to breakout too much. Overall the training session was great considering all the shit I have going on, I decided not to race today since I haven’t done much training but will compete next week.

I passed my PE content exam 280/300 next I will prep for my special ed exam and try to take it before fall camp. I found out yesterday that I may not need to interview with the coaching staff, I’m still waiting because the staff has a short vacation before hitting the final stretch. Now it’s time to D-Bo these assholes who damage my lil bro car!!!

Schedule for this week:
Tue: Speed
Wed: Tempo
Thur: Overspeed+SE
Fri: Tempo
Sat-Sun: Rest
Mon: Prep