Protein Intake

also i need to point out that my primary race is the 55m dash, so more than half the race is an acceleration which strength helps a lot with (ive been told)

Yea it is important, but so are many other elements of training…none of which you should ignore.

Going into your senior year of highschool I would worry more about the running and plyometric aspects of the sport rather than the strength aspects.

While I agree with you that strength is important to overall athletic development. If you are focusing primarily on your senior year, I would concern myself more with on the track preperation.

Timing of protein intake is definately an important factor and should be taken at least within an hour of post workout.

Be careful with your creatine intake. I would recommend around 3g pre-workout. I have not seen or read on a consistent basis of any significant adverse effects of creatine.

Some people advocate a loading phase for creatine, I am not one of them, but to each his own. Find out what works for you and stick to it.

V

im not sure my primary focus is exactly my senior year because i would like to run in college, just for me to walk on to the track team at the school i would like to attend i need to drop some good time before this coming fall