Post Your Favourite Track & Field Pictures

great personality

hall of fame

Track and Field has not been the same without her…

Number 2 - you are by the far the best poster on this group

Thank you so much :smiley:

A round of applause for number 2

one of my contributions

…and another

last but not least…magnificent Ottey

the best short high school sprinter ever adjusts himself.

all the training is paying off- nice abs.

When I went to my first truly global meet, the 1983 Helsinki world championships, I was expecting all the Eastern bloc - especially the East German women - to be barking they’d be that ugly. But I my stereotype was shattered when I saw the likes of Heike Dreschler and Marlies Gohr and even Marita Koch, plus a lot of others, even a gorgeous black middle distance runner, all looking great in the light blue uniform.
I guess what I’m saying is Tiedke was in a tradition out of the DDR.

watch out now, thats my bro. lol

I don’t know about Gohr or Koch…
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/52009644.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=F8518A8D41481246B14F3B4B425C247D

I gave him credit as the best high school 60-200m man ever.

but if you don’t mind me asking whats your relation to J-mee. (mine was watching with mouth agape during his hs days)

That aint cool! LOL

Hall of SHAME!

The two black twins ended up marrying Mark McKoy and Graham(?) the Jamaican 400h guy. Mark’s wife is in Toronto and still works for
a modelling agency.

Charlie are you still in contact with Mark?

He’s in Toronto but I haven’t seen him in a while. He works with Dr Tony Galea on rehab cases. He’s in touch with Tony Sharpe regularly still and I saw Tony and Coleen (T’s wife and also a sprinter of mine) a couple of weeks ago.

Even with all that clobber on, this Bahrainian woman ran 11.40 for second in her heat of the 100m at the 2006 Asian Games