Olympic coverage in NZ

Has anyone got any good ideas for catching the 100m in NZ? I will hopefully have internet TV by the weekend (whilst away), however im not even sure if the 100m will be televised properly here.

how about online, any sites?

If you have Sky it will be shown on that and I expect Prime will show it live see they have Athletics from 6am http://www.primetv.co.nz/ I thought you were in the UK?

As for online coverage… sucks

No John, I am in NZ, originally from the UK though. So I wouldn’t get Prime to show live athletics on isky? I saw some facebook comments of the coverage and people were very unhappy.

Hmm not sure re Isky sorry, yeah the comments don’t look that good re it.

I’ve just phoned sky and they stated that the olympic coverage on Prime will be delayed and only highlights.

and to some extent I have no issue with that, after all they are a business, what I don’t like though is the quality of highlights being given it is atrocious.

I’m sure there are some unhappy people watching delays though John, especially since they have opened up the olympic viewing to Sky sports as well.

Anyway, I have decided to stay home this weekend with freeview. I’ve not took a proper look at it yet, only just set it up, didn’t have TV before now.