Okagbare tops in Texas

That’s got to be the shortest three-month ban in history!

Do you have any info about her coaching before Utep? I’m ceratainly would like to know.

:cool: Keep working hard!

I wasted my $30…

You’re friends with her current coach. Ask him.

tamfb,

if you felt that you wasted your money why didn’t you contact me (via email or phone) and let me know you wanted a refund.

kebba

I’ve found the dvd interesting, some nice examples of low int work provided ( see Pfaff influence),+ some very nice superslow mo.
Thanks Kebba for the special package I got with it.

I sent you an email but never heard back from you, it’s no big deal - I wanted to support the athlete in a small way. My main beef with the video was I wanted to see/hear you give more technical feedback instead of watching athletes do a bunch drills/locomotive drills. As with any dvd/book I purchase, I’m always able to pick up one or two things.

I don’t recall getting one from you. If you send me an email, I’ll send you a refund.

Kebba

Well I’m asking you because based on your remarks and criticisms you appear to know a great deal about her. Please share some of the details into her development and preparation. At any phase (ie., pre-olympics, during olympic year, post). Any insight would be appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll share once her coach stops going around and taking credit for every mark she gets, acting as-if it is a miracle to get a girl that jumped 6.92 0 wind age 19 to break 7.2 in the 60m or to jump 6.8m at the very warm and windy Texas Relays. I for one am rarely/not easily impressed when people get young athletes, get them minimal (or in this case, 0) improvement and then go around acting as-if it is a great thing. It is quite annoying to say the least. Then again, I’m not Blessing or Churandy.

Ahh man your funny! So you don’t know. Yet another individual that makes claims and comments and doesn’t have a clue. You’ve done nothing but talk loud, make claims and insult but provide nothing substantial. :cool: Keep posting.

Do you really want me to out Kebba right here on some of this? I’m being quite nice, but am tired of the BS. I’ll gladly expand on ending some people via ART if that is needed. That is not my goal, but I most definitely will. Please go back to focusing on Okagbare and why many people (particularly on this board) are giving such profound praise when the girl hasn’t even PR’d and came from minimal training to win bronze at age 19. Even if she gets a minimal PR this year (really anything under 7m would be, at best, equaling her old form) it is sad.

fogelson

What have you done that is better/greater than Kebba’s work???

lol is this the way to justify a coach/training program/etc.?

I am not even ‘hating’ on Kebba’s ability or anything like that–he is a nice guy and genuine overall. What I find problematic is when people go around pronouncing how much they have contributed to an athlete’s development when they athlete hasn’t even PR’d. In this case, she has gotten worse on the whole. If she does in fact PR this year, it should be at the very minimum expected for someone who is not even completely developed.

I’m just going to stop there because I’m tired of the BS.

Precisely. You have done nothing?

Gerald running 10.1’s already…he’s going sub 10 this year…

lol I can say that I didn’t get a teenage Olympic medalist and, in 2 years, not get a single PR.

i know blessing okagbare alot before she came to us.any info you want on her pertaining her jumps i will furnish you with.but i will give her present coach pass mark for her improvements.pls know that she never ran 100m while in Nigeria.and she has not jumped above 6.50m while in nigeria.my wife used to be the female long jump champion in nigeria after chioma ajunwa.cheers

Realize Kebba wasn’t even at UTEP until after the 2008 track and field season (after she won bronze). The other coach at UTEP (or at Delta State), I do not know.

Do you know why she chose Delta State (family connection?) initially before transferring?