Nikoluski Needs New Avatar

Florence Griffith Joyner -no comments :cool:

Sina Schielke -athlete/model, or the other way around, mmm… :rolleyes:

Jenny Adams -not convinced… :o

Susanna Kallur -she could make things more exciting waiting for her medal on a BIG occasion. Plus, there will be a chance for me to start looking more into hurdles! Oh yes, I like her, too…

Irina Privalova -the class-act! I need a better picture though…

Cathy Freeman -for what she offered to the sport, to her nation and her people!

Marie-Jose Perec -for her talent!

Christine Arron -and this one just to tease someone in here… I see no sun-glasses though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Simply the most beautifull female on earth…

Christine Arron is certainly beautiful

privalova was also a hurdler… if that helps you get past Kallur.

did irina ever announce her retirement? she just seemed to wonder off to the 800m after winning 400H in Sydney 2000 and i lost track of her

Olympic Champ

Honestly, Irina was my first choice! BUT, no good pictures so far -I’ll have a look again- and it would also be good to find someone still active (so I can be pissed off again in a few years time… :stuck_out_tongue: ). I see your point though…

I told you, you never know with those Russians! She did try for 800 m, yes and with some good times, I think! But after that nothing! Perhaps someone could provide some information!

PS Privalova? Announcement??? :rolleyes:

Between the other two suggested, I would go with Perdita, but she’s already taken by someone else in here. It wouldn’t be fair! :cool:

then again, here’s another beautiful and talented Ruski, Ms Isinbayeva with friends, picture taken in Brugge a couple of days ago

Beautiful creatures! :slight_smile: Lucky Yelena!

you could make us all laugh with this one

My Campaign Sina

They don’t get much better than that.