Michael Moore's "Sicko"

My bad 130 is 2%, 125 is 5% still pretty high. Also 145 is .15%

The general gre test comprises the analytical and quant sections both scored on 800 scales and a writing section on a 0-6 scale. Often schools ask for a breakdown as well as total.

The subject section is based on a 990, specific subjects can have lower ranges.

So you might want to know the scoring before you say what score your getting.

Your second point is personal preference.

Michael Moore should take his fat ass up to Montreal Canada and see how terrible the health care is there. I just moved from there to the US (temporarily for work). Granted I have insurance from work, but the healthcare here is fantastic and one reason I might consider staying.

Its all good. I think you might be confused by the GRE subject test as it applies to 8 disciplines. I have the kaplan book and cd. Trust me I know how its scored. Also REA’s version, the book is as thick as a dictionary. Thanks though. Here’s the link.

As you can see this does not include my major. Its all good though. I have to go train before they start shooting off fireworks. Later.

What year are you in?

http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem.1488512ecfd5b8849a77b13bc3921509/?vgnextoid=efc42d3631df4010VgnVCM10000022f95190RCRD&vgnextchannel=cfd946f1674f4010VgnVCM10000022f95190RCRD

From the same website:

Subject Test Score Scales

One total score is reported on a 200-990 score scale, in 10-point increments, although the score range for any particular Subject Test is usually smaller.

GRE General Test Score Scales
Three scores are reported on the General Test:

a Verbal Reasoning score reported on a 200-800 score scale, in 10-point increments
a Quantitative Reasoning score reported on a 200-800 score scale, in 10-point increments
an Analytical Writing score reported on a 0-6 score scale, in half-point increments

I am not confused about how the test is scored.

I had studied for the test but did not take it as all schools accepted my gmat scores.

I am a grad student.

Here, go nuts with this. I have to lift. Score scale. You mean scaled score.

http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/GRE/pdf/994994.pdf

Off topic, lets keep the forums clean of litter. I’m just noticing alot of self indulgent time wasters here at CF.com. To save my trigger finger from deleting alot of crap…do me the favor of just not posting it to begin with.

Rupert
CharlieFrancis.com

I think a lot of the healthcare issues can be avoided by lifestyle. I was reading TIME magazine a few days ago, and it stated that 25% of Americans eat fast food at least once a day. 25%!! Society can help fix the problem from the bottom up by not being such a drain on the healthcare system.

Issues such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, etc associated with a sedentary lifestyle and obesity can be avoided by making exercise and proper nutrition HABITS. That’s where it lies, making these things HABITS, so someone doesn’t think about completing a day without doing some exercise.