Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from www.CharlieFrancis.com

Dear Forum Members, Clients and Customers of www.Charliefrancis.com

I want each of you know how much I have appreciated your support in the past few years.

Specifically I wish to thank several forum members who continue to contribute with no reward other than their desire for the greater knowledge base in the world of training coaches and athletes. This idea is consistent with why this site was created well over 10 years ago.

Each year , at the beginning of my calendar year I like to take stock in what was and look forward to how I want to improve things moving forward. I also find the New Year a great time to reflect on how thankful I am for what I have.

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate this holiday. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

I wish you all good things and want to encourage each of you to take some time now to enjoy what each of you have even if you are not completely satisfied. Part of life is change no matter how tough that might be. Find one reason for being and take advantage at what brings smiles to your face.

Cheers and warmest wishes from my son and myself to each of you.

Thank you all again as you might not appreciate what this site has added to my life.

Here is looking to each of you for the best year in 2013 yet!

Ange

Merry Christmas Ange and James

Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas Ange, and everyone on the forum!

Merry Christmas to Ange and everyone on the forum, what a great resource.

Merry Christmas to all, thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Merry Christmas!!!

I am very thankful to Ange and all who I have met with in person from here, and conversed with hereā€¦ so many great people!

Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for the site!

Thank you for this site. You have no idea how much it means to some of us.

The site is about the people like all of you and about the information that has been shared with all of you from Charlie. One of his dreams was to coach coaches post his accomplishments with the Mazda Optimists. It was his hope to be able to teach those interested in what he learned.
I am well aware of how much this information means to many of you but I always appreciate hearing about it. Thank - you.

Hi everyone hope the year has started out well :slight_smile:
I have set up my new computer so I hope this great site will be home again !!

Hey man! Welcome back!