Marion Jones book

“She writes in depressing detail about prison conditions and specific personnel; about inmates using empty toilet paper rolls threaded through toilets as a sort of telephone; about being chained to her seat during a “ConAir” flight with other prisoners on a trip to another jailhouse.”

Interesting.^^

Interesting that Obadele was still prepared to marry Marion after both CJ, Monty and probably other men had already inserted their uncovered dicks into the same hole he puts his own dick into. Surely that must be a turn off to know that other men’s dicks have been inside that vagina (unless of course he is bi-sexual).

No idea what that even is talking about.

Life is long Neospeed and if are lucky enough to be around some might call what you are referring to as " living".
Thanks for your feedback and perhaps in the future you might share some practical and constructive advice for others reading your words.
What experience are you able to share with us today that you have such strong opinions?
Angela

Dude, really?

I expect better from a veteran poster like yourself.

Is it true you can change hands without losing rthym.

certified wanker

Sorry if I offended anyone. To be honest, I have just got back after a night on the piss, so that could have something to do with it. Personally, I’d rather not put my dick in the same place some other guy has put his dick, but each to his own…

Well, all I will say is a good women to me is one that sticks around during the bad times, and on her part, observing from a spectators vantage point, I haven’t seen that.

Neospeed,

we honestly dont care what you do but one thing i am sure of is that your post is a horrible post and you seriously need to look at your stay here at CF.com.

the language you used is horrible and also we do have female members here who are active members and im sure they are disgusted at that trash you posted.

if i had the power to boot you off the site your gone!!

since charlie has left us the site has turned for the worst…the rules are no BS bout drugs etc and still we morons talking bout such topics.

i have mailed angela and i hope she can help me improve the site by making it like it was in the past- a goldmine for real athletes!

well put. :cool:

Thanks For being vigilant X

IMO there is no place on CF.com for comments like the ones made on this Thread. NEOSPEED’s “apology” is no better than his initial comment. This board won’t last long if this is aloud to continue. I hope X-man makes some progress in this regard.

You’re right X man. And with that said, from now on I’m going to do a better job at keeping any comments outside of track, and banned topics, to myself. This place is a goldmine for real athletes, and I would like it to stay that way.

And Ms. Coon (and other mods), sorry if you read any post of mine that were out of line.

more bullshit!! have you nothing to say, ever??

Wanker: In modern usage it is usually a general insult. It conveys contempt, not commentary on sexual habits. In Australia it is considered mildly offensive but is widely accepted and used in the media.

I sincerely apologize for offending any sensitive ladies, bisexuals and homosexuals on this forum.

unfortunately I am unable to give you any more negative rep points at this stage.

For you and others, below are the forum rules. There are enough other forums around for people to be idiots and disrespectful. Regrettably standards have slipped here recently but its about time this place got back to where it should be.

[b]Rules:

1. We dont talk about drugs here: we do not post about drugs and or anything regarding ANYTHING illegal here. Exceptions to this rule are non banned supplements (if you are unsure about this, do not post; you have been warned and we dont answer questions in this regard).

2. You will respect your fellow members, and that means no bashing, no whining, no playing with rep points, and nothing that would constitute your making ANYONES time at the forum a “troubling experience”.

3. You will not copy, distribute, make facsimile/engraving of our content. If we see this happen, expect harsh consequences. You also may NOT pass off anything here as your own work. Rest assured, you will be sought out with the most attention.

4. Advertising of any sort is not permitted here at the forum. Use common sense in this regard.

5. You will positively support your fellow members, you will not belittle or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Even a complaint on this can get you banned. I’d say ask others, but they aren’t here anymore!

6. Have fun and learn something: CharlieFrancis.com is THE source for authoritive track & field education. Pay no attention to copy cats/cut & paste monkeys, their information holds little value. If you doubt our claim, spend 30 minutes here using our search tool using ANY keyword you wish and you will most likely find what you are looking for.

7. Search before posting, collectively the site has grown tired of answering duplicate questions, the onus is on you to do your own research. If what you are seeking is not available, or requires further elaboration, just ask. But dont get into subject matter that has been covered before; it wastes your time as well as ours.

8. Promote Sport whenever you are fit to do so.[/b]

This site was not created as a platform to share or exchange such ingnorance. If nothing else at least respect the fact that Marion was a acquaintance/friend of Mr. Francis. Can some please remove his comments from this thread.

Randy…Keep the SPIRIT to Charlie Francis alive.

I vote that we ban Neospeed from this forum. He clearly is still making a mockery of this forum now that CF is gone. He is nothing but disruptive to the productivity of this forum! Get rid of him as we do not need him nor his foul mouth comments about someone he does not know personally yet still chooses to attach them on a personal level!

How much have you contributed to this forum? Fuck all! My recent posts aside, I have contributed way more than many others here who have a lot more rep points. I’ve been a member since 2003 and I don’t believe I should have had my rep points removed a few months back from a comment that was misconstrued as racist. People around here have become overly touchy.