Linford Christie on "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!" :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/11/10/i-m-a-celebrity-linford-christie-profile-115875-22706942/

My childhood idol… reduced to this :mad:

How old is he? Still looks good. He has the best physique of any sprinter ever. A damn freak!

its a good earner and good for PR but so so a sad state of affairs having to go on that show. like the quote BEST KNOW FOR!!! nuff said but still in fantastic shape as i think hes in early 50’s

Yea, it’s amazing how sprinting (or working out for the matter) keeps you looking young. Contrast this to the office cubicle drones and it’s really frightening.

watched it at work and was very very funny. gillian the nutritionist is a wrecked waiting to crash…linford is fun and still in great shape

My coaches wife was swapping gardening tips with him at a recent awards dinner… He’s very green fingered! I’d never have thought it :slight_smile:

It’s a good earner, but for millions of Brits in their 20’s, this guy was an idol… never wanted to see him grubbing about in the jungle!

My coaches wife was swapping gardening tips with him at a recent awards dinner… He’s very green fingered! I’d never have thought it :slight_smile:

It’s a good earner, but for millions of Brits in their 20’s, this guy was an idol… never wanted to see him grubbing about in the jungle!

Linford and Aggro are proper value for money!!

yeah the guy from the happy mondays is on a different planet.

poor gillian…that woman shouldnt be there as shes a nervous wreck.