Jeter

I’m the last person u wanna ask about gambling

Asafa has no chance. If he medals, I will pass out.

1: Bolt
2: Blake
3: Gay

Wouldn’t be shocked to see Gay in the 1 or 2 spot…

Blake top 3

I dont think there’s any way Asafa will finish top 3, provided no one gets injured, so I’d take that action all day. My 2nd choice would be Bolt top 3, followed closely by Blake top 3.

Thanks fellas - another one:

S.Fraser Pryce & C.Jeter must run for action
SA.Fraser Pryce wins women’s 100m
Field wins women’s 100m gold

C.Jeter wins women’s 100m

V.Campbell Brown wins women’s 100m
2106 Field wins women’s 100m gold

A.Felix wins women’s 100m

Obvious the last 2 would be huge payouts…

Won big on Pryce!!!

Men’s 100m
1: Bolt
2: Gay

We may see something special from Bolt…

Gay will run super well, or self implode at attempting to. (ie, injury)

Justin Gatlin has come back with a lot to prove. He is looking very sharp and focused. He is in good form and with his sub 10 heat qualifier has come out making a big statement. I think you are right Bold, Gay will run hard and although he was limping off the track after his heat I am hoping it is a tactic. I have seen Dwain chambers over the years crying crocodile tears and limping off the track then come out and destroy a couple of hours later.

Vegas showing no love for Powell - they have Bailey over Powell…

Bolt:
Weakness:
Reaction Time
Starting/blocks

Strengths:
Top speed
Speed endurance
Swag

Gay:
Weakness:
Reaction Time
Starting/blocks
Coming off hip surgery

Strengths:
Top speed
Speed endurance

• No respect this year and he’s tired of hearing the Jam BS.

Blake:
Weakness:
Experience -huge on this stage
I can see him under performing tonight on the big stage.

Strength:
Starts 0-30

Big money today:

Gay advance further then Bailey: $3000
Gatlin advance further then Bailey: $3000

Let’s get it…

My predictions for the semis, i.e. who will advance:

Bolt
Blake
Powell
Gay
Gatlin
Ryan Bailey
Richard Thompson (on time)
Keston Bledman (on time)

Although Bledman looked really bad in his heat, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dwain Chambers grab the final spot on time

Im confused by the wording of this bet. Is that the amount of money you placed on each bet? If so, what are the odds that you got and I’m assuming “advance further” means “finishes ahead of… in the final”?

You are correct my friend. Odds: Gay: -135/Gatlin: -110…

I think Bailey will be torched for finals - 9.88 yesterday and 9.96 today…

Wow, youre ballin and those Gatlin odds are AMAZING!! I would have been all over that bet even before watching the semi’s. I think the Gay bet is actually riskier since he always looks like he’s on the verge of catastrophic injury, but you hedged it nicely with the Gatlin bet.

Who has the better chance of winning the gold gay or gatlin?

I don’t think either Gay or Gatlin have any realistic chance at gold this year after watching both Bolt and Blake run the way they just did. It’s gonna take a sequence of events whose odds border on a miraculous event for either Gay or Gatlin to win, but if I had to choose, I would say Gatlin has a slightly better chance. Gatlin is just a natural-born killer and he always elevates his game when the stakes are highest and I don’t think Tyson looks prepared for these games, which is understandable since he’s still coming off of major surgery. To me it looks like Tyson is still not 100% recovered and he looks like he’s running tentatively.

It’s worth a shot - Gay $3 bucks will give over $250…