Jana Drama loses tits

Alfonz Juck’s EME Newsletter: January 5
(TFN website)

BUCURESTI (ROU): Former double European Champion at 400 m Hurdles Ionela Tirlea of Romania said for ProSport that she did not know her running friend Jana Rawlinson has made silicone breast. Tirlea admitted that she achieved her best time after she made the same operation but it was not because of that but because she was free from injuries. “I had implanted normal size, Jana did possibly a larger size,” said retired Tirlea who now works for marketing department of Romanian Olympic Committee.

Being a bit tough, she’s only having a bit of fun.:slight_smile:

$14,000 so far on plastic tits. She could have sponsored quite a few athletes to get to the nationals in Perth (on the Australian west coast) for that money. What a selfish tit (…I mean, twit).

THE FOLLOWING APPEARED IN THE SUPPOSEDLY AUGUST “TIMES” ONLINE. THE AUTHOR, HAVING WRITTEN HIMSELF INTO THE STORY RE HIS INTERVIEW WITH ISINBEYEVA, WAS AT LEAST ENTITLED TO GET HER “EVENT” CORRECT. FOR THE RECORD. SHE’S A POLE VAULTER. WELL, SHE WOULD BE WOULDN’T SHE.’

January 06, 2010
Rawlinson aims to be the breast she can be
It is not easy for a sports star to come up with a novel excuse these days but Jana Rawlinson has done it. The former 400 metres hurdle champion says she no longer wants to shortchange Australia and so she has had her breast implants removed.

Her case throws up numerous points, some of them flippant, others serious. The most surprising is that an elite athlete should chose to pay £7,000 for bigger breasts in the first place. Surely it goes against the grain of scientific thought to have a couple of chicken fillets jiggling around while simultaneously craving heightened aerodynamics. And to have the operation the same month that you pull out of the Olympics with a dodgy toe, thus incurring the wrath of a nation, will not go down in an admittedly chequered history as her wisest decision.

Speaking to Woman’s’ Day magazine, Rawlinson said: “I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but finally I’ve grown up enough to know myself; to be honest about who I am when I look in the mirror.” That seems a grown-up sentiment, indeed, apart from the caveat that she can always get another boob job when she finishes running.

“I don’t want to short-change Australia either,” she continued in a hopless misjudgement of the Antipodean psyche. “I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I’m standing on the track in London (at the 2012 Olympics) the fittest I can be.”

Rawlinson, a two-time world champion, has often courted intrigue. She had a long-running spat with fellow Aussie, Tamsyn Lewis, dubbed a “bitchfight” by the sensitive, shortchanged souls in the media, and was booed off stage at an event following the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne; it would turn out to be only the first deflating incident regards her image.

However, while I could not care less about Rawlinson’s boobs, either the pre or post-operative ones, I think other remarks attributed to her are fairly brainless ““There are a couple of girls – who I won’t name – in world athletics who are Olympic champions, but they look like men – and I don’t want to be like that."

These comments echo the nonsense peddled by Yelena Isinbayeva, the Russian high jump queen, who said every woman has a duty to be beautiful. “When I went to the Sydney Olympics [in 2000] I felt like an ugly duckling, like a stick insect,” she told me in 2008. "I was out of place. Now I try to be beautiful. On the track we are the centre of attention. If we are ugly then nobody will be interested. They wouldn’t listen to the result, they would just say: ‘Uggh, she is so horrible.’”

Which doesn’t say much about her opinion of athletics as a sport rather than a festival of leering. Both women’s comments look even more suspect in light of the ongoing saga of Caster Semenya. After Semenya had won her World Championships gold in Berlin last August and the story of her sex tests had broke, sixth place finisher Elisa Piccione of Italy said: “These kind of people should not run with us. For me she is not a woman. She’s a man.”

That was pretty heartless stuff. And the wider picture is athletics is populated by a lot of young women with self-image issues. Rawlinson, Isinbayeva and Piccione are scarcely great role models for them.

Pressure hurt marriage: Rawlinson
January 17, 2010 - 11:19PM

AAP

The husband of champion Australian hurdler Jana Rawlinson has revealed how their marriage nearly broke down because of their disappointment over the Beijing Olympic Games.

British Olympic hurdler Chris Rawlinson was coaching his wife, a double world and Commonwealth 400m hurdler, in the lead-up to the Games but a toe injury forced her to withdraw.

“All the days of trying to win gold got too much,” he told the Mail on Sunday.

"It had a bad effect on our relationship.

“We didn’t know how to deal with it.”

The couple, who have a three-year-old son, separated in April 2009 and launched divorce proceedings before reuniting months later after deciding to give their marriage another try.

And despite the toll the 2008 Games had on their marriage, they are once again preparing to go for gold at the London Olympics in 2012.

“We’ve got through that difficult time and talked a lot about what went wrong and what we can do about it,” Rawlinson said.

"We’re not getting divorced. We’re going to renew our vows.

"There’s a meeting in Los Angeles in April and we will probably do it in Las Vegas after that.

“It’s about stepping forward. We had an awful 2009 and it is about a new year and moving on.”

Rawlinson also backed his wife’s recent decision to have her breast implants removed to ensure she has the best chance of winning gold in London.

“Nothing is more important in her athletics career now than London,” he said.

"Jana wanted a good couple of seasons before that, which is why she has done it.

"I’m supportive of her whatever she feels she needs to do. So, as long as she has a gold around her neck, I don’t care (about the implants).

“If she achieves that, I don’t think she will think she needs enlargements any more.”

© 2010 AAP

THE ONLY INTERESTING ASPECT OF THIS RIDICULOUS DRAMA IS THE READERS’ REACTIONS…BELOW

January 20, 2010
Weather: Melbourne 15°C - 27°C . Becoming cloudy.

Beijing agony drove Jana Rawlinson’s marriage bust-up, admits Chris Rawlinson

January 18, 2010 11:18PM

THE husband of champion Australian hurdler Jana Rawlinson has revealed their now-repaired marriage split was driven by disappointment over the Beijing Olympic Games.

British Olympic hurdler Chris Rawlinson was coaching his wife, a double world and Commonwealth 400m hurdle champion, in the lead-up to the Games but a toe injury forced her to withdraw.

“All the days of trying to win gold got too much,” he told Britain’s Mail on Sunday.

“It had a bad effect on our relationship. We didn’t know how to deal with it.”

The couple, who have a three-year-old son, separated in April last year and began divorce proceedings before reuniting months later and deciding to give their marriage another try.

And despite the toll the 2008 Games had on their marriage, they are once again preparing to go for gold at the 2012 London Olympics.

Comments on this story:
Sick of Jana Posted at 11:59 AM January 19, 2010
Drama, Drama, Drama, Jana in a word.

Comment 1 of 11

Enough of Jana Whatshername Posted at 12:14 PM January 19, 2010
Please… enough Jana. Let’s just leave it so we only need to hear her rubbish once every 4 years come Olympic time!

Comment 2 of 11

Jim of Port Melbourne Posted at 12:16 PM January 19, 2010
WHO CARES???

Comment 3 of 11

Matthew of Melbourne Posted at 12:22 PM January 19, 2010
Hate to say it Chris, but if you broke up after the disappointment of Beijing, we can expect another one in a couple of years time.

Comment 4 of 11

Charlotte of Mornington Posted at 1:25 PM January 19, 2010
So you cannot go a month without being in papers can you! What a poor excuse. If that is what broke up your marriage I would think that you would stay away from coaching your wife.

Comment 5 of 11

BB of Melbourne Posted at 1:34 PM January 19, 2010
Please stop telling us your life story Jana.

Comment 6 of 11

Mickey Posted at 1:39 PM January 19, 2010
Are these two for real? She is nothing more than an attention seeking nobody who only wanted her husband back because he was seeing someone else. Do either of them care about their child? Married/Divorced/ Re-married/Implants/Implants out… Can her career please end and then they can both go away.

Comment 7 of 11

Poor Form Posted at 1:41 PM January 19, 2010
As long as she has a gold medal??? How arrogant, what happened to trying to do/be your best… Well I certainly hope they are not ever seen or recognised as ambassadors of their sport at Junior level. What a terrible message to send to all Little Athletes out there. GOLD AT ALL COSTS. Yes it would be fantastic to win a gold medal but does she have to get the implants put back in if heaven forbid she only gets second and whats the deal if she get injured again…a second round of divorce?

Comment 8 of 11

Julie Doesn’t Care of Derrimut Posted at 2:36 PM January 19, 2010
Please Herald Sun, this is gossip, not news. Leave this rubbish to the trashy mags.

Comment 9 of 11

Rosa of Coburg Posted at 2:38 PM January 19, 2010
Apart from sending the wrong message to our kids, the point of this story is??? Wake up and smell the coffee both of you.

Comment 10 of 11

mtb Posted at 2:38 PM January 19, 2010
We don’t care.

Comment 11 of 11

No2: You need to break out your illustrations to look at a finish line dive and draw a line down from the shoulders to an imaginary line where the breasts would be ahead.
Unless the breasts were at the extreme limit of a forward “swing phase” just at the line, they would need to be of a size/weight that would leave them suspended at rest somewhere between the waist and upper thigh.

Perhaps you could post your research.

Maybe that’s the next slide “How to save a tenth over 100m” :smiley:

Is that a dare Charlie? Because, if I can find some spare time, I’ll draw that sucker up. I’ll even throw in Pamela Anderson as the celebrity contestant.

Pam won’t “measure up” to this task (lean in at say 55%.)

You must: Jana’s salvation depends upon it! Silly season is upon us. :slight_smile: Will someone please start competing - in sth afric, sth America, australia … anywhere :slight_smile:

You are way too concerned about track. :slight_smile:

What about all the money spent on athletic development that could be going to breast implants?

I have a question:

I’m still new to the learning side of sprints and I now that I think of it, the women sprinters who have been training for a while seem to have little breast or it almost none at all. Is this a natural change for the woman’s body when it is subjected to athletic stressful events?

I mean, not all women with A cups or below naturally want to be sprinters when they grow up.

Breast size tends to naturally diminish with leanness and fitness over the years.

Best Italian ( nigerian Born) 17yo sprinter …well, do not know the size in US…but would qualify as Large breasts…on a very lean and muscular body,:slight_smile:

Simona Halep is another ridiculous exception. She isn’t as lean as some, but that poor girl.

Wow. Thanks.

Nooo! So I should tell her to quit with track & field:) LOL