Jack3d

I meant that it was not gradual you can feel that shit straight away. I was not bloated from it though I think I trained so hard that I actually looked leaner. Crazy stuff tho look at the youth addict product it’s not as harsh but it brightens your mood.

Got it, it’s like amp.

Heard of a few NCAA athletes failing drug tests due to Jackd 3D usage. Shows amphetamine use. One really good kid who only used Jackd got popped on NCAA test and got year suspension.

I thought they took one of the main ped ingredients out of it a while back. Guess they added some more or never took it out.

As far as I know it contains Geranamine which is on the doping list. Since it’s a CNS stimulans you can get 3 months.

hmmmm I may have to give it a shot then!

I wouldn’t do that, unless you train in the middle of nowhere. You never know when WADA tests you. I was tested 3 weeks ago, not that I’m taking anything but it was completely unexpected and random that they picked me.

fwiw…i took it tonight at about 6:30pm

i have a stomach ache right now and probably won’t sleep tonight. But i’ll let you know how that goes:cool:

I took one serving and gave it to a clients father. I almost blacked out on Inclines with 335. I was getting spotty and my skin was crawling. Didn’t like it at all. I got 1 M.R. and I liked it and the dad I gave jackd to hated 1 M.R. He said it made him crash, which I never experienced. I save it for days when I am dragging butt.

i “slept” horribly last night. i think i took too big of a dose. I took 2 full scoops when i usually take one or 1.5. I had a bad stomach ache too. This is the 2nd or third time that has happened out of maybe 70 times.

Yea, a sprinter 10.2 sprinter tested + on this stuff. Last I read he was suing the company.

USP Labs Lawsuit
USP Labs is in some legal hot water with a lawsuit over their product Jack3d! It turns out that An American track and field sprinter, Philippe DeRosier, is suing USP Labs for $1.8 million dollars! The track star was suspended for six months, having failed a drug test after ingesting Jack3D. He’s suing for $1.8m (plus another $300k, in related claims). He tested positive for the banned stimulant methylhexanaminet, thereby forfeiting his earnings from his last track meet in Turkey, and was suspended for six months as a result of the failed drug test. According to industry sources, this lawsuit may expedite the banning of Geranium Oil Extract (a.k.a. 1,3-dimethylamylamine) in many products on the market. Jack3d won the prestigious award presented by Bodybuilding.com of “Pre-Workout Product Of The Year” at this year’s Mr. Olympia event.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/forum/supplements/47080-jacked-3d.html

http://supplementgenius.com/consumer/2010/09/28/usp-labs-lawsuit/?action=lostpassword&instance=tml-1

Guys, you have to be careful with all the supplements, I got in contact with one of the big guys behind the BALCO scandal and I was told that supplements are sometimes spiked to build a customer base, to steal customers from a competitor, and to spread good word for the product.

Jacked has this ingredient right on the label. This guy is another “Oh I didnt know what I was taking” BS artist. Now he wants to sue for a laughable sum of money? I doubt he was making anywhere near what he is suing for. If he made 100k for a Euro season I’d be shocked.

Anyway some supps are spiked. So be careful AND READ THE LABEL then triple check.

Either way USP is going to make $$$$ after this. If they keep producing the product with the same formula.

I agree. He shouldve known it was on the banned list. Lol i ordered some
1, 3 Dimethylamylamine after reading this. Wanna try it out. I also ordred some jack3d. I wanna see if the 1,3 is the reason jack3d gets great reviews.

Get ready for some LONG NIGHTS… I cant sleep when I take this stuff. I used to take it after work before my work out so I may have been taking it too late in the day.

Ima take at 10:15 am before my weight room workout. I dont hit the track until about 2 or 4 pm. Im sure It will have almost left my sytem by the time i leave the track. What do u think?

Might work but. I feel like it adds up the more you take it. If you take it everyday I find there is a cumulative effect. You might sleep ok the first night but after the 2 nd or 3rd day you are going to be tossing and turning… If I had to use it again I would use it like in precomp phase or on a tough day that I was really tired or maybe a time trial or race day. If you use it regularly for training you might get burned out from training because you are not sleeping and then your training is going to suffer… Double edged sword.

Well I only took one scoop. I may take two for pre comp or super tuff day but ill stick with one.

I take 2 for workouts and 3 for meets.

i ORDERED SOME 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine and I took 1-25mg pill with 25mg of caffiene and some green tea at 6am and st 1030 my scoop of jack3d. I was good till well its 730pm now and im still good.

Dude go to a club… Youre going to be up for a while…