Importance of Testosterone?

Diet and lifestyle change would also be a pretty good way to makes sure testosterone levels are o.k.

#1-Enough calories

#2-Minimum 30% fat in the diet (mono + sats = around 0,78 correlation with test)

#3-Some carbs (around 30-40% to lower SHBG levels with insulin)

#4-Decrease overall stress

#5-Sleep 8-9h a day or whatever you feel you need

#6-Makes sure zinc levels are o.k

In the end of the story, total testosterone is not a big deal, mine is average, but I have high level of free testosterone and that’s what matter. I find morning woods and libido are pretty good indicators of free testosterone levels.

nolvadex is banned- watch the discussion.

Yeah, did someone here tried the poliquin protocol?
http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Supplements/testosterone.php

I would interested in having real world results
ex:
before cycle: total 500 free test 17
after cycle total 750 free test 25

What about bioforge? activate xtreme? mass fx? h-drol? I’ve heard good things about all those.

Track_man all of those are banned substances by WADA and will yield a positive test and more important mess your body up at your age (early teens). They exist only via loopholes in government legality.

Contains a WADA and NCAA banned substance that acts as a steroid.

Novadex Xt is slightly different from nolvadex for breast cancer.

Do any of you guys actually read what is in these supplements or do you just listen to some “bros” online? Read and research the actual ingredients or you could end up with a nice positive test and a ruined career (whether it is NCAA, WADA, or otherwise).

He told me go big or go home. :rolleyes:

A very weak drug and can’t be compared to real n-dex.

I think chris is good, he’s not in college nor does he have to worry about wada.

nolvadex xt the supplement by Gaspari Nutrition is that banned also?

Yeh man, all those PH’s and AI’s are banned. You are a damn cheat. :slight_smile:

lmao…damn it
well in that case. get some zma and a lot of good sleep.

ZMA is the shit, I love the brand I’m taking now.

I take the 1fast400 brand. what kind do you have

BTW the index to ring finger ratio does NOT reflect your adult testosterone levels. It reflects how much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb… and according to some this does seem to have an effect as an adult. I recall one such study measuring the finger ratio of business men… the larger the ring finger in comparison to index finger the more succesful the business man.

My ring finger is longer than my index finger. I should go into business!

It’s meant to be longer! In males anyway…

Big hands big gloves.