Help! Need to find the balance!

I also recieved “here’s a tip: try English” - not exactly great for me to lose rep points as soon as I joined the forum…
Still, the actual replies to my post certainly helped my perspective =)

Easy there teacher haters;

The other side of that coin is that you could bring in an entrepreneur and he or she might have no idea how to stand in front of a class for three hours and organize a curriculum that made sense. Teaching is a skill too, and I hope anyone who thinks otherwise has stood in front of a class and tried it.

T-Slow I actually like teachers. Although like many occupations we have good ones and bad ones, and unfortunately because they are generally teaching the youth of today the good teachers get lumped with the bad ones.

All my friends who are teachers are having to spend all their time teaching children skills, general commonsense and other things that should be taught by the parents. Some parents send the kids to school to get them out of their hair and it is up the teacher to teach everything.

I wouldn’t want to be a paid role as a teacher, much prefer the teaching role of coaching.