GATLIN gunning for POWELL

Justin Gatlin has hit faster 10m splits then Powell. Whats Powells fastest 84. Witha tailwind behind him.

Gatlin has run 83 or 82.

Powell is running a complete race, and he maintains his Topend speed. Look at his world record splits.

Gatlin races are all over the place, once he starts running races like Powell.

People are gonna be sorry. Maybe is technically, and physically he needs to improve in afew areas.

They both have freak strength, Gatlin in last years US trails, from behind Carl Lewis style into a big head wind.(I think Greene would of won if he did’nt pull up).Even in the world champs 2006 Gatlin was doing the same thing.

Michael Frater, Kim Collins where beating him to 50m. This dose’nt happen to Asafa Powell, he’s already half meter up, maybe a meter.

This should not be happening to a 6.46 60m runner, and that form was back in 2003.

Justin Gatlin knows how to beat Powell. Gatlin is not afraid of Powells topend speed.

Lets not play games, Asafa Powell can’t run away from Gatlin, and hyped up Gatlin.

I tell you people, who ever gets the first 50m, when they meet up thats who will win.

But i get the feeling that Powell will be slightly ahead at 50m. But Gatlin has the power to come past.

Shumon, where the heck are you getting these 10m splits? Please do not tell me that site that uses hand timed split from video and confuses them with accurate, electric splits. Asafa has ran 6.39 for 60m (en route to 9.77), something Gatlin has not done.