Charlie Francis Training System Certification Program

Flash has successfully captured my thoughts on this topic.

it would be the best idea for remembering Charlie and all its precious work he did during his life in earth.

in my opinion it would be very interesting in level 1 just explain the Course and help the students to achieve together the goal.Only in level 2 and over I’ll introduce final examination because,after you’ve understood the choice only then we are ready for examination (and I suggest to “work” on all sports because there are sports in your forum which are “undergraduate”)

If Tyson is successful over the next couple of seasons, would spiraling implement itself into the program in some way or another?.

Nobody is telling you to stop spiraling your arms. You are free to do whatever you want.

In fact, please keep doing it, video yourself, post it on the site to show everyone how successful it is and put us all in our place. I am being perfectly frank when I write this.

In the meantime, science and a wealth of experience has shown us that it is not a valid technique. Thus, the majority of us will choose not to implement spiraling.

Regardless of how well Tyson Gay performs from here on in will be irrespective of the arm spiraling technique. It will have about as much impact as Lyoto Machida claiming he drank his own urine every morning.

And, for those of you who claim, “Tyson Gay must know what he’s doing. Why else would he try this technique?” If you have ever worked with elite sprinters, you will quickly find out that they have little to no clue why they are doing what they are doing. They may be nice, interesting people who run fast – but that is typically where it ends.

I have used it as a means of getting athletes to concentrate on something irrelevent so I could fix what needed fixing.