'Bolt won't showboat on me!'

Beating someone in training and competing against them in competition is two entirely different things in my opinion. If the above statement is what Dwain uses to reassure himself in regards to his chances of being competitive with Bolt, he’d probably have a better chance of trying to ice skate up a hill!!

Bolt won’t showboat on you, Dwain, because you won’t be in the finals.

This is one way to keep yourself relevant…:stuck_out_tongue:

Do you all really believe Chambers won’t be a factor in the 100m? I think he can make the final of a major 100m.

I also don’t equate 6.52 to 9.85.

Dwain would need to average 10m splits of 0.8325s for the last 40m for those stats to work. I’d be surprised if he has ever hit that speed for a single split.

6.52 could be a 9.85 with a tailwind.

6.52 for a strong accelerator is about 9.97.
For a strong finisher 6.50=9.93. Charles Univ put it at 6.48 for 9.93

The title of this thread gets me every time. Usually when people talk crap they end up eating it.

lol so true!!!

But, in fairness, I can honestly say Bolt won’t showboat on me either! (He’d have to hunt me down to find me first!)

Hiding like your days at Standford practice for 400s? :smiley:

Same concept but I need a thicker tree to hide behind now!

Charlie, start a training journal with us!

He can come and showboat me anytime, as can Asafa and their coach.

Will even give them the address of the track and my house. As long as they stay for dinner

But then I’d have to train!

What was I thinking … :slight_smile:

You mean it shows! Gee! I try to wear black at all times!

I think the basement video is a good start, but I’m waiting for the one that only uses a TV, a remote control, and a couch. And the only lifting involves the remote control, not the TV or the couch.

How did you know that was our next one? Have you been listening in?

:o I don’t know how I always get in trouble for things I don’t say, it’s a gift.
Charlie I will tell you in person someday if it shows !!