Bolt nixes NFL race

Bolt is the fastest human… ever.

I am still laughing at the prospect of Chris Johnson having a chance.

Think of it like this, Justin King ran 4.31 at the combine. Just slightly slower than Chris Johnson and one of the fastest times ever run. His 100m PR from high school (competed from his freshman through junior year of high school and in middle school as well) is 10.94. He lived in the same area as me. He had multiple times, in good conditions, over 11 seconds. Darrin Walls, the #1 CB prospect out of high school, broke 11 one time under suspicious conditions and only qualified for his state meet after a DQ (ran 11.36 to qualify).

Here is what 9.58 vs 10.3x looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbjhpcZ9_g

I think that video gives more credit to a 10.3x at 40yards than it deserves. Patton’s start wasn’t horrible (just bad), but the 2nd half of his race was awful.

Thats if chris can even run 10.3 anymore. He may crap out after 40 and run 10.9.lol

Grass or even water, does not matter! Bolt grew up training on grass. I reckon he is so fast he could run on water!

G, just imagine, maybe Johnson could challenge Bolt over 6.25m? I’ve heard he is so fast over that distance :slight_smile:

The guy could not break 10.20 even if he was to train specifically for it. At 40m Bolt would do this one to him;

//youtu.be/zzSpPaCIG0g