Body Temp

low body fat levels?
excess body fat insulates you and body fat isnt all that Warm to the touch
with low body fat, your Touching pretty much muscle, so it feels nice n warm.

HaHa, you seen my pics how lean do you think I am. :slight_smile:

haha, true, esp when comparing to the more elite athlete. But when comparing you to the Average Joe, your pretty lean :cool: Plus you have more muscles than the average Joe, this creates the sensation of extra heat also.

I love my food, just ate two big bowls of ice cream. I’m probably the fattest guy to ever run 10.6. LOL

With a little discipline & no big ass belly, where you at?. 10.2/.4?

What you mean?

I still have a football body never will have a track body.

he means in your diet…

cut the carbs down to around 100g per day, maybe slightly more on hard training days.
up the protein.
eat 5-6-7 small meals per day
go easy on the junk food - (like ice cream)

The fat will start to melt off.
You also have to make sure your eating enough “roughage” like fruits n vegies n salids - otherwise it builds up.
Training wont burn off the fat, only diet will. Training helps ONLY if diet is ok.

If i go higher carb, like up around 400g day - im totally flat the next day, bloated and train like crap. And thats just how i used to eat.
Much lower carb, higher protein = Less FAT.
Just watch them Animal Fats - but your Fat, Oil intake will also be a bit higher than normal If energy levels are down.

You’ll be amazed if you can strip nothing but 5kg of FAT off you. It really will make a huge diff to your times.

Comp season aint the time to worry about it much. Gpp/Spp is the time. But 1 or 2kg now from better eating will still make a good diff.

I would die eating only a 100 carbs per day. I grew up on a diet high in carbs - pounded yams and plantains. I have no control over my diet because my girlfriend does most of the cooking etc. If I was single it would be easy.’

yes, i grew up on heaps of carbs too!
I was even a vego for 7yrs…
Pm me ur email, i’ll send through a diet that has and still is transforming me physically and mentally.
The great thing is, its the only nutrition plan i have ever seen that is actually measurable. You can tell after 2-3days, instantly if ur doing it right or not!!
I get my clients on it also, i sell it for like 60bucks or group it in with packs.
Clients follow it, and loose Fat, they try other diets n weight loss either slows rights down or stops dead.
I lost 8kg of Pure fat via 7 site skin fold tests and gained 1kg in lean weight in a 9wk period. I now have a 6pack n not a pudgy belly. Training didnt change 1 bit.
Actually, no, training did change, pre diet i was only running maybe 1k per wk max, mostly lifting weights… Had no energy to run.
Within a few days of hitting the Fat burning zone, I HAD to run… Energy was burning like crazy. And i havnt stopped.
No more arvo sleeps or lunch time crashes (unless i forget and eat too many carbs).
I probably consume 150g carb a day now, which Puts me outside the fat burning zone, but i only got 3ish kg left on me…
What you could do, is put ‘wife’ (hehe) in charge of the diet, she has to learn it, and makes sure you folllow it. Make it a team effort.
Be a vego again?? Geez no, hand me that pig n a fire!

so if you know u need to lose weight why are u eating 2 count em 2 bowls of fat I mean ice cream?:cool:

1: Because I’m not a professional athlete.

2: Like bold mention earlier it’s not like I’m some lard ass.

I guess:rolleyes:

You guess what?? There’s nothing to guess about…

ok dont get your panties in a bunch. your not a lard ass or a pro. I get it.

Damn man, teaching must be a easy ass job - your ass never work.

hmmm somebody is a hater. Its the last few days of school. It can be a chill job if you have your shit together.

How’s your classroom management? Are you engaging your students? :wink: I’m bout to hit the track up!!!

My managment is on point. But if you dont have support from your admin you are stuck. Hope I can run today, may be raining

Yeh, I’m trying to beat the rain.