Blake 19.26 200m

You think he relaxed in that race? i dont

Bolts start never used to be this bad, I’m not sure what happened to him since Berlin and Beijing. He had it figured out, in the lead at 30m. That injury and easy 2010 must of taken its toll. He’ll be back strong next year though

Anyone else think that this will trigger bolt to put the laziness aside and put in 100% effort into his training? Something he didnt quite do this year…

Now if there is somee way powell and gay could be 100% for the olympic finals… we’ll have the fastest 100m of all time.

I think so. this may cause a civil war in the training camp. Bolts hug at the meet didnt look to sincere. lol Bolt likes to party and drink. Yohan likes to train. I have heard that blake had been giving bolt the bizness at practice. Blake gonna start tapping into bolts money if he doesnt watch out. Gay and powell better get right if not they will be in for it. Soon the two fastest humans will be training with each other. Think of the comp level at that practice. Gay and asafa better not do any ducking next year. They better race the best as much as possible cause bolt and yohan will be racing the best everyday.