Barwis interviews with the NY Mets

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Barwis-interviews-with-New-York-Mets-960841/1

Will be interesting… Cant wait to go to the games :slight_smile:

good luck mets!! (sarcasm intended)

I hate to talk since I am not a professional SC Coach but the Yanks and Mets have had bad luck with their SC Coaches… I hope it works out.

Yanks straightened that out from a few years ago. They are in good hands now.

Mets will be in great hands too. Haha. Get a guy who know baseball. What is Barwis going to do, train the Mets to be Navy Seals? Guy was bad at Michigan. Does he really need another opportunity to prove it again?

Shhh… I should apply for the gig cant be any worse. they wont be faster but they wont get crushed :slight_smile: Besides Im from the Dominican Republic too LOL… We know baseball…

LMBO! Expect the injury rate go up not to mention when are people gonna realize he’s a LOUDMOUTH with a booming voice?

People dont realize this… We like nice guys in NY… Last thing we need is another jerk. NY is full of them already LOLOL…

He’s a member on the forum, goodluck Barwis…

Nice… We should see a spike in web traffic from mets fans…

I wish good luck to anyone. Some people who like to promote themselves loudly also are fair game for criticism. I have nothing against the guy but I was less than impressed with the on field results.