Adidas Power Web Tech Shorts

Has anyone had experience with this? Like, dislike? Is the science and thought behind it accurate?

I like them, I should have gotten 10 pairs when they were on sale for 20 bucks. They are good for weights and very short sprints.

That’s what I thought. I have a pair, but I’m too damn short for an 11 inch inseam so I have to roll the waist band like a girl. I cant find them anywhere for less than 80 bucks.

No way I pay 80…

They are great. Nothing spectacular in the science area, but they are made to fit athletes, unlike most tights it seems. Most of the other tights I’ve bought in the past don’t fit well or are a bit loose and just not as tight fitting as these. A bit over the top price wise, but they were quite cheap last year. Too bad they aren’t $20 anymore.

Does anybody know where to find the whole powerweb body suit? Also, I’m not much an Adidas fan, but I do like Tysons shoes in this video are they on sale anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGAAtt5EhkM

really?

What about where he is talking about having 6-8 weeks off at the end of the season and even has things such as full body massages …I would have expected those as a standard part of his training. :confused:

I don’t believe anything those guys say… As a matter of fact, I’m still shocked that he still eats Mickey d’s…

These spikes are bad a##!!

The power web suits are for contracted atheletes only.

That sucks…Thanks…

I’m thinking of getting powerweb gear for competing but I have never actually tried them on. Should I be worried that maybe powerweb shorts don’t fit me? My legs are probably a bit bigger than average sprinter’s. I’m 177cm/82kg, usually wearing M size though.