Adidas demolisher 2 spikes sizes ? Help

I am 13 in Nike’s (tight fit) and 13 in Asics/Mizuno (normal fit)

What size Adidas Demolishers should I order then ?

if i were you i’d stick with mizuno and try and get the pro versions.pure exceptional shoes,worth every penny and mizuno are light years ahead of nike by far

I know !! I had the Chronodash TT limited edition till today ! One of the spikes flew off during a top speed sprint… Need a new spike ASAP and it’s hard to find size 13 Mizuno’s … (Well if you exclude eastbay and footlocker- they don’t ship here)
I also had Japan Lite-Ning but the side tore on the curve during a race-epic fail.

I found Nike R2’s and the demolishers… They look sturdy enough !

Heres what happened to my Chronodash today - The housing of the spike itself broke …

thats bad quality on mizunos behalf but these spikes are sometimes created for race only.i’d try either mizuno or asics first then adidas as i feel nike are way way over-rated

Could not get anything Japanese my size :frowning:
I ended up getting Nike R2, I guess it’s alright.

Forget Demolishers…they are like clogs on your feet especially if you compare them to the Chrono TT’s. The R2’s are probably the closest you’ll get in terms of plate by Nike.

I’ve found the Adidas shoes to be slightly tighter than most especially when they have a leather outsole. Has anyone tried the Asics lite-ning 3s or turbo phantoms and know if they’d be a little wider? Asics are supposed to be known for catering for the wider foot. Comments?

New balance catered for the wider foot but unfortunately they no longer bring T&F spikes to Aust. Mizuno will have a new range from July 2010 and their price is to go down.

awesome, thanks

Your Japan Lite-Nings tore???

So we’re not going to have the same spikes any more??? Darnnn… :frowning: