Great week though!!!

Today was hills
40m 4,3,2,1

Yesterday played soccer for 1 hour,
Then squat - 5@60,2x5@100
Core and static stratch

Going to do more weights tonight i think

Hills yesterday, with upper body weights
30m fly sprints with lower body squats today.

Im feeling much much faster these days, but my weight is still over 88kg.
5kg to lose.

My right knee is just about right again now after a skiing injury

Havent posted in a while, busy with college etc.
Still tipping away with training. Squatting and hill sprints are going well. Frist time in a long time im actually spriting past players :slight_smile:

On saturday im going to train with a sprint gorup - something i should have done 5 years ago. Cant wait!

Not organised with training the last week or so.
Started back yesterday.
Video session. My god im horribly inflexible in the quads!!! I cant get my ankle over support knee at all… :frowning:

Not organised with training the last week or so.
Started back yesterday.
Video session. My god im horribly inflexible in the quads!!! I cant get my ankle over support knee at all… :frowning:

how did that go?

Its going ok John, thanks!
Its really a few rugby player friends of mine, coached by an ex internal sprinter. He hit 10.4x and seems to know his stuff!

We train once a week on Saturdays on the track. Hoping to do hills another night if we can.

We had a game today, and while not exactly eating up the ground, i was able to sprint away from most of the opposition.

Long way to go with mobility in the hips/quads, losing body fat, and getting strong in the squat. But plenty encouraging so far!

Its going ok John, thanks!
Its really a few rugby player friends of mine, coached by an ex internal sprinter. He hit 10.4x and seems to know his stuff!

We train once a week on Saturdays on the track. Hoping to do hills another night if we can.

We had a game today, and while not exactly eating up the ground, i was able to sprint away from most of the opposition.

Long way to go with mobility in the hips/quads, losing body fat, and getting strong in the squat. But plenty encouraging so far!