2017 races

good question, I’m not seeing him down on many entry lists even provisionally.

As his ‘last year’ I expect him to be really working things hard still so he can maybe hit a one off good/great time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68eS7MkqOkY

More on Gatlin, Is he washed up or slowly improving as he ran 10.27 last week and 9.97 on the weekend…but only finished 5th in Oregon… not his usual early season quick times.

Well 9.9 is not shabby at all. Plus the guys who beat him where running indoor also.

Yeah that’s a good point. I hope he finds his 9.7 form again as I like him. A real warrior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-nR7usVLY

Looks like DeGrasse is gonna run a 9.69 with a legal wind at some point.

WVN 300m- passed 200m in 78steps(dude has longer strides over 200m I guessed)…wooooo(rick flair yell)

THink he gonna break the 200 record?

I see great speed endurance, but just not that killer top end that’s required yet.

He need to be able to at least split an 0.84 at top end and I haven’t seen that yet, now I know you can say MJ never had that top end either (at least recorded) but MJ rarely ran 100 and WVN has been doing a fair few of late.

Id say he’s got 19.5 in him now

I’ll give him at least a 19.4x-19.5x, but I wouldn’t put it past him as we don’t know what these speed endurance realms yield in conjunction with a long stride and momentum(and his rhythmn)…since this year his sub 10 is with more strides but faster frequency(compared to his 42 steps for his sub 10 last year-2016)

…I think we already know his potential is based on his 100m times, and based on interviews they’ve sort of been telling us this.

I think he has different phases of training where he’s been developing stride length as opposed to stride frequency, without even knowing/realizing it and his camp is finally sorting it out and bouncing back n forth from micro cycles to exploit his unknown minds capacities.

I think he needs 9.7x and below 100m speed to break it. Just bast on the top two 200m times both by sprinters who ran below 9.7

//youtu.be/IdWXa9xpkN0

Re: wayde van niekerk 200m potential

What if it could work like that, 'he only needs 9.8x since he’s the only 19.8x 200m runner who ran 43.0x!