ZMA Nightcap is now buy 2 get 1 free

Due to people on CharileFrancis.com providing positive feedback about the effects of ZMA Nightcap drink compared ZMA capsules, while at the same time noting that ZMA Nightcap is more expensive, SNAC System has decided to offer the ZMA Nightcap on a buy 2 get 1 free basis (buy 2 at $23.95 and get 1 free). This brings the price per month supply of ZMA Nightcap down to $ 15.95. The regular discounted price for a single container of ZMA Nightcap on the www.snac.com site is $ 23.95. CharlieFrancis.com members will also receive an even further dicsounted single container ZMA Nightcap price of
$ 19.95. To recieve this special single container ZMA Nightcap price, available only to the CharlieFrancis.com members, you must call (800) 697-2086 or (650) 697-2086. The buy 2 get 1 free offer is available online, just order 2 containers and 3 containers will automatically be sent. :slight_smile:

Thanks for this offer 716. My results have been great on it and I recommend it. (Read through the responses here and you’ll see what others have found)

I agree with Charlie. The results were much better and I will definately be taking advantage of this.

What are the big differences you’ve noticed with the nightcap mix vs. the capsules?

Is there a discount on the capsules as well?

Yes, the ZMA capsules are also discounted. www.snac.com Buy 2 get 1 free for both the capsules and the ZMA Nightcap drink.