Unknown suplement with loads of stuff in it.

Hi,
When I was looking for food supplements i found something on the web that i think hasn’t been mentioned here.

It cantains the following:

Maltodextrine, Collageenhydrolisaat, Vruchtensuiker, Maisstroop, Methylsulfonylmethane(m.s.m =zwavel), Spirulina, Plantaardige eiwitten, Kruiden, Elektrolyten, Taurine, L-Aminozuren, Glucosamine Sulfaat, Chondroitine Sulfaat, Appelaroma, Vezels, Ascorbinezuur, Citroenzuur, Vitamine A, Biotine, Betacaroteen, Vitamine E, VitamineB1, VitamineB2,
VitamineB6, VitamineB12, VitamineC, VitamineD, VitamineK, Pantotheenzuur, Niacine, Foliumzuur, Choline, Inositol, Ijzer Selenium, Mangaan, Zink, Calcium-Lactaat, Chloride, Fosfor, Jodium, Chroom, Kalium, Koper, Natrium, Molybdeen, Magnesium, Germanium, L-Carnitine, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Asparaginezuur, L-Cysteine, Glycine, L-Glutamine, L-Glutaminezuur, L-Histidine, L-Isoleusine, L-Leusine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Ornithine, L-Proline, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophaan

I will inquire about the dosages.
But my real question is"
Is this a something you copuld use as an athlete?

There is plenty in it but - What is it called ? and have you a link to it?

Got it from a friend,.
I have made an inquiary for the dosages, I hope to have them later this week.
then i´ll have a link to.

the mail it also states the following±

the product is non anabolic or androgenic it has no harmfull effects.

dosage 25g per day
price 1500g 55 euro
6000 g 165 euro

And there’s no name on the tub?

have not yet seen a tub.
got an email with the info.
then mailed to the distributor to ask for more info.

More later this week on the product when i get the URL

Got this from google.
http://www.soulmate-nutrition.nl/pagina1.htm

:smiley:

Good one - Well at least the horse will be feeling good!!!

can it be used?

I mean sodiumbicarbonate -water-suger shake is used in the horse racing, and can be used with track and field(e.g 400m/400hurdles)

I might go as fast as a horse

I wouldn´t give it to a horse either but that´s not the issue here I guess. :slight_smile:

This sounds like a german supplement, or something scandinavian. Looks like a joint formula: MSM, collagen, glucosamine sulfate.

I might suggest this for injuries. Also, check out www.silsco.com for a comparable supplement with a very successful history for the treatment of injuries and for regeneration between intense training bouts…

It’s called Pro-Lean. Sold in Canada and US.

Dutch I guess, at least it the webpage where I found it is Dutch. It´s not from Scandinavia anyway…

And it a supplement for horses, I wouldn´t recommenda that to anybody human but that´s maybe just me.

It’s amazing to me how much a trainer will spend on a horse - and the amazing array of supplement and pharmaceutical experimentation that goes on in the track racing industry. Sometimes I think they are about a decade ahead of the human end of pharmaceutical performance enhancement.

I agree completely …

Not only that but the whole massage therapy for horses is also big business.
Here in Ireland and the Middle East there is serious money invovled.

Remember that as a trainer you can’t ask a horse how he feels, you have to determine it yourself through observation, smell, touch etc.

On a similar vein …

I had a friend who was really annoyed with Doctors (No offense intended Dr. Hollis … or anyone else) … from his experience he would find many Irish Medical Doctors were very aloof and arrogant.

The first thing a Doctor would say to him as he walked into the surgery was … “Hiya James … now what’s wrong with you?”
He used say “If I new that I’d fix myself”

So he concluded that if ever you’re ever sick go to a vet or a horse Doctor … they can’t ask horses questions!