Super Vertical Velocity Builder-it really works???

Guys does this device really work

>Super Vertical Velocity Builder<

http://www.procombinetraining.com/h/p/default.asp?lang=&nCategory=67#232

i looked at the rest of the products on the product list, and during that same winter, i “built” plyometric hurdles out of 2 sets of old “rabbit ears” (like from the old tv sets to help with reception, kyle, get a grown up to explain what these were and why we needed them) and 2 pieces of yarn. did the job and you could move them in and out to adjust the height. total cost: no enough to even mention.

Looks like a great wallet builder- for someone else

in univeristy, i was playing alot of basketball and beach volleyball, i built one of these things myself (cant remember where i got the idea from). i took a standard weight room belt, tied 4 short bungie(sp) cords and stapled them to a piece of chip board. total cost $25.00. i would do 4 sets of 15 jumps everyday over the winter. it was a pretty painful experience.

i was doing a number of other things (jumo shoes and weights) and yes i did get faster and my vertical jump did improve, although which system gets the credit i cant say…but it did generate many many deep belly laughs for my dad so if making your dad laugh is worth $400.00, then by all means go for it.

the vertimax is a good product, a lot of cheap imitations out there though.

What happened to good old barbells, lots of jumping and good old hard yakka? :slight_smile:

RE: Super Velocity Builder

Wasn’t Mike Meyers hooked up to one of those devices for a Saturday Night Live skit? If I remember correctly, he had a helmet on with the name “Phillip” written on it.

I wonder if his vertical improved?

We use the Vertimax extensively and have had nothing short of amazing results with it when you alternate days with it and Cleans. Our Vertical jumps have gone up significantly and our times have gotten progressively better. It took my sprinter girl from an 17 inch vert as a frosh. up to her current 29 1/2.:clap:

Originally posted by Viking
We use the Vertimax extensively and have had nothing short of amazing results with it when you alternate days with it and Cleans. Our Vertical jumps have gone up significantly and our times have gotten progressively better. It took my sprinter girl from an 17 inch vert as a frosh. up to her current 29 1/2.:clap:

in what sort of time period? :o