New Studies In Athletics

International Association of Athletics Federations

Association Internationale des Fédérations d’Athlétisme

NEW STUDIES IN ATHLETICS ARCHIVE AVAILABLE FREE AND DOWNLOADABLE

13 December 2006

Monte Carlo - In a dynamic initiative to help the widest possible dissemination of scientific and coaching information about the sport of Athletics, the IAAF has now made the archive of articles which have been published in its world leading technical journal New Studies in Athletics (NSA) available on-line for download, free of charge.

Since its first issue in 1986, NSA has established itself as a much respected international journal and illustrates the importance the IAAF attaches to scientific and coaching information.

Most of the articles published have been original contributions and provide a valuable source of information for coaches combining scientific theory, such as biomechanics, with the practical application.

Click on the following link to go to the full story, and the link to the free archive-

http://www.iaaf.org/news/Kind=2/newsId=37068.html

“NEW STUDIES IN ATHLETICS” GRATUITS SUR INTERNET

13 décembre 2006

Monte Carlo - Dans un effort de large diffusion des informations scientifiques et techniques relatives à la pratique de l’athlétisme, l’IAAF a mis à disposition les articles publiés dans sa revue technique de référence « New Studies in Athletics » (NSA, Nouvelles études sur l’athlétisme). Ils sont désormais archivés sur son site internet et peuvent être consultés en libre accès.

Depuis la première édition en 1986, NSA s’est positionnée comme une publication scientifique internationalement appréciée. Elle illustre parfaitement l’importance que l’IAAF attache à l’information scientifique et technique ainsi qu’au coaching.

La plupart des articles publiés sont des contributions originales. Ils représentent une source d’information précieuse pour les entraineurs et allient les aspects théoriques et scientifiques, tels la biomécanique, avec les applications pratiques.

Cliquer sur le lien suivant pour lire l’intégralité de l’article et consulter les archives disponibles sans frais : http://www.iaaf.org/news/Kind=2/newsId=37068.html

Thanks Kitkat - I could really use this for my next paper.

Looks like the server is a little sporatic and slow right now, but it’s nice to have the content available!

HEY KITKAT RESPECT TO YOU FOR THIS INFO. I RECOMMEND THE 1996 issue with Ato Boldon on the front cover. It had some very insiteful info about sprint training that is still pertinent today. Once again respect for the info…

And after I already spent $$$$$$$$$$$$ photocopying it all!!!