Liquid nootropics.

i just recieved my liquid nootropics…I will post later on the results. Also the atp came very very quickly…under the version dynacleine. About the only place on the net you can buy it.

http://www.equine-megastore.com

Tim,

What is your typical days diet? How much do you spend each month on supplements?

Has everyone suddenly become anti-supplement all of a sudden…I think it is fair to assume that if someone is spending money on supplements then they aren’t goint to overlook therapy!

Nobody’s anti-supplement. It’s just a matter of priorities. First, get your training and diet straight. Then add supplements on a reasonable priority basis. I would suggest starting as follows
1 good muli-vit/minerals
2 protein supplementation
3 ZMA

UTHur,

I sell supplements for a living. I am by no means anti-supplement. Why I asked that was because Tim seems to be a bit overanxious about supplements and their benefits. They are supplemental to traning and proper diet. There are hundreds of supplements that a person can take. What is their cost and what are the benefits? Does the cost outweight the benefit? Would flying to a good competition do more to hone one’s abilities or is a whole bunch of supplements going to do it for them? Charlie has hit the nail on the head with his recomendation.

Furthermore, how strict of a diet does one have before they invest in supplements?

Good point by all.

I have tried protein shakes 20grams 2x3 times per day and it seemed to put on fat. Is there any reason for this.

NO. There is no reason for it. Are you sure they were just protein or were they a weightgainer. People use the protein shakes to loose fatty weight or gain muscle weight (or both). I have never heard of anyone getting fat from protein.

Well when I stopped using it I had less fat and no gut. I do believe essesive amounts of protein will do this. I used the eas protein myoplex. Every 3-4 hrs.

Charlie do you recommend any type of multi vitamin to take?

Tim,

Myoplex is a meal replacement. It has protein and carbs. Maybe try a straight protein like a whey isolate/concentrate mix or something.

Calories 280
Total Fat 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Total Carbohydrates 24 g
Sodium 330 mg
Potassium 550 mg
Dietary Fiber <1 g
Protein 42 g

I understand. Don’t get me wrong I agree that other avenues should be utilised before spending (what can be) alot of money on supplements, and that there are priorities, eg buying dynacleine vs massage therapy!

I agree that protein shouldn’t put on weight, but it can cause the gut to become distended if you consume excessive amounts, as I have seen from bodybuilding friends - when it wasn’t water bloat.

Tim…
re. Dynacleine. That isn’t the only veterinary clinic it can be purchased from. Equine store is a little expensive. Yahoo store express vet has cheaper products.

Calories in- calories out. I don’t care what anyone says, that’s the bottom line. You take in what you need, but not more.

Calories in- calories out. I don’t care what anyone says, that’s the bottom line. You take in what you need, but not more.

1 good muli-vit/minerals
2 protein powder
3 ZMA

i would agree with both of these quotes and ad a recovery drink as number 4. actually i would put it above zma, but thats just me.

tim:

when it comes to neurotransmitter formulas (power drive, nadh etc) these are final add ons to a solid consistant program.

URTHUR DO NOT ORDER FROM EXPRESS PET IT IS A SCAM!!!

hi

whats ZMA?
Multivitamins are overrated arent they? dont you pass like 90% of it straight through your body? anyone here heard of AIM Group? Barley powder etc?

lebeau,

you can get Charlie at info@charliefrancis.com that is his email.

eas zma…biotest zma…snac zma which one?..does it really matter?

This is the first day I tried liquid nootropics open wakening up. And boy did it wake me up. In a matter of minutes. I only took 600mg of piracetem and 5mg of another substance. This is suppossed to cause tiredness the warnings say it does not and is ok to operate heavy or dangerous machinery.

Lets not get this confused though, I do not think this is a magic potion

lebeau said

“ZMA?
whats ZMA?
Multivitamins are overrated arent they? dont you pass like 90% of it straight through your body? anyone here heard of AIM Group? Barley powder etc?”

i almost feel like i am being baited here with the above quote…

ZMA: follow this link, there are 88 posts there to answer most of your questions: zma link to CF version 1.0

as for the multi vitamins, your statement is both true and false. bad multi vitamins are garbage. most “1 a days” are very low doses of to many things ie 50mgs of C, 1 mg iron, 20mg calcium and they are processed through very poor methods and the tablets are hard like rock.

look for a multi that uses 4 or more gel caps, not tablets. look at the total value per 6 caps serving like the chart below that is the multi i take:

Serving Size: 6 Capsule 60 Servings per container
Ingredients: Amount per serving: % Daily Value: +
Vitamin A (from Retinyl Palmitate & 60% as Natural Beta Carotene [Dunaliella salina] algae) 25000 IU 500%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Rose Hips, Acerola) 1000 mg 1666%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol D-3) 400 IU 100%
Vitamin E (as Natural d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 400 IU 1333%
Vitamin K 50 mcg 63%
Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate) (B-1) 25 mg 1667%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 25 mg 1471%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 125 mg 625%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2500%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1667%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 125 mg 1250%
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Amino Acid Chelate) 500 mg 50%
Iron (as Iron Fumarate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate) 18 mg 100%
Phosphorous (as Potassium Phosphate) 23 mg 2%
Iodine (from Kelp) 225 mcg 150%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate) 250 mg 62%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mg 100%
Selenium (as Yeast free l-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg 143%
Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 0.5 mg 25%
Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 5 mg 250%
Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate [ChromeMate®]) 100 mcg 83%
Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride) 88 mg 2%
Choline Bitartrate 50 mg ~
Inositol 50 mg ~
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 30 mg ~
Lecithin 50 mg ~
Bioflavonoid Concentrate 150 mg ~
Rutin 50 mg ~
Hesperidin Concentrate 50 mg ~
Pectin 25 mg ~
Boron (as Tetra-Boron™) 1.5 mg ~
Spirulina 50 mg ~
Alfalfa Juice 125 mg ~
Carrot & Yam Concentrate 100 mg ~
Barley Grass Root Concentrate 75 mg ~
Rosemary Extract 25 mg ~
Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate 200x 2 mg ~
Parsley Leaves 50 mg ~
Pancreatin 4x 30 mg ~
Diastase 20 mg ~
Papain (from Papaya ) 50 mg ~
Ox Bile 20 mg ~
Glutamic Acid HCl 50 mg ~
Propolis 2x 25 mg ~
Royal Jelly 3.5x 4 mg ~
Bee Pollen 50 mg ~
Calories 20 ~
Calories from Fat 5 ~
Total Fat 0.5 g < 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2 g < 1%
Sugars < 1g ~
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Protein 2 g 3%

as with other supplements, good stuff is worth the extra money (esp for athletes) but with that said there are products that are overpriced, so educate yourself do your research and read labels.