Fasuba: More Ups Than Downs

Yes, if I was in the French federation I would welcome PJ as a coaching prodigy, ask him how/why he thinks his program has succeeded, and learn the lessons to be passed on to others.

The sport worldwide needs young coaches because they have nothing to protect and therefore are often more open to new ideas - such as the notion that stride rate can be improved (something CF pioneered), that short-to-long for 100m sprinters is surely the most sensible training format.

And that having fun at training ensures athletes want to keep attending training because (along with performance progress on the track) that’s just a great place to be. With PJ also studying fine art at the highest level, he is also a great role model as a Renaissance Man of culture and action!

If the athletes can so readily see this, why can’t the coaching establishment in FRA?

perhaps because he hasn’t followed the official federation coaching career strategy :rolleyes:

That’d be a large part of it. But diversity leads to the evolution and saviour of the species…

KK,
you are preaching to the converted and making faaar too much sense :stuck_out_tongue:

what’s his site address?

http://www.fasuba.de.vu/

well France is another animal, you have tobe part of the state sponsored establishment, have all the title and bullsh*t diplomas. I’m having such fun watching all the good ol’ boys get their pony tails all up in a bunch by Pognon’s choice…
it is a lot of fun…I hope PJ can block it all and work with serenity.
Pogon is going to run real fast because PJwill not have him jog for 45min sessions 3 times a week and will not bother him with the technical “i’m-a- great- coach- and- I- need- to- show -you- the- extent- of- my -knowledge- because -sprinting- is- very- complicated” cerebral masturbation ordeal…
you would not believe the tech cues athletes told me they got from the “top french coaches”

I don’t get this! How are they supposed to be helping them out this way? Perhaps they don’t want to, fine! But do they expect an athlete’s decision to be reversed after the athlete has made up his OWN mind? I don’t think so…

Your last sentence says it all, I think… The fear of exposure!

PJ, is it just that 75kg works better for him, or do you go by the rule of:#

height in cm - 100 = ideal weight in Kg’s

as this rule works ideal for Fasuba,

eg

175cm - 100 = 75kg

thanks

No, i trust the athletes to find which body weight is better. The “ideal rules” are based on large sedentary population.

why is it that every federation seems to have the same problems and issues???

Thank you PJ