Eas Zma

EAS has a ZMA product which is jsut a copy of snacs. Does anyone know if this product is tested for banned substances or has banned substances? Are EAS products clean?

Anyone who manufactures pro-hormones is suspect. Get ZMA from SNAC. That way you know it’s OK.

Should i just take the SNAC ZMA 30-60 minutes before bed or shuold I take it some time before or after workouts?

Cocca,

Do a search regarding ZMA. There have been many many discussions regarding this incredible supplement. One word of advice, go with SNAC ZMA only. Any other similar formulation CANNOT work. Happy searching.

Hey Herb,
I have read other posts about ZMA and I have also posted (either through main forum or PM) about how I cannot find it here in Toronto. I have gone to GNC and Nutrition House retail supplement outlets but I have been unsuccessful.

Actually, every store I have gone to doens’t even know who SNAC is, quite dissappointing.

I have been talking with Tom Green about ZMA and certain specific questions and he is looking into it and he also mentioned that I should get in contact with nightmate since he has a store somewhere in Canada, but he hasn’t answered.

Would you know where I can find it besides ordering it throught the SNAC site? (since I heard that it is far more expensive to do so)

thanks

Didn’t someone post a link to a vendor/site that had it recently on one of the many ZMA threads?

There were some links people put on but I checked them out and its wasn’t for SNAC ZMA, mainly biotest, etc and I don’t think it was a Canadian company.

If I can, I would prefer to go to the store in person rather than ordering online, but if to no avail, then online is fine.

Biuotest IS a SNAC product. I’ve only used it before bed away from other foods, especially calcium.

Thanks Charlie

Just because a product uses the ZMA name DOES NOT mean it is the same formulation as the Original SNAC ZMA.

EAS ZMA HP is NOT just a copy of the Original SNAC ZMA-

http://www.eas.com/products/product_select.asp

Supplement Facts
Serving size 4 capsules
Amount Per Serving
General Nutrition
Calories 0
Vitamins % minerals
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 200 IU
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg
Calcium (as citrate, tricalcium phosphate) 21 mg
Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate) 10 mg
Magnesium 225 mg
Vitamin C 500 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Micronutrients
N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) 200 mg
Ingredients:

Recommended use:
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules prior to your workout and 4 capsules 30 minutes before bed time, preferably on an empty stomach.

ONE MORE TIME FOR ALL OF YOU IN THE BACK-

If you change the formulation from the Original SNAC ZMA don’t expect the same results.

SNAC ZMA was formulated a specific way for specific results-

extra ingredients DON"T mean additional results.

Stick with the Original SNAC ZMA formulation.

Why did they put calcium in the ZMA HP?

IMHO - stay away from EAS’s ZMA hp.

Stick with what works: SNAC, Biotest, Twinlab.

Twinlab or Prolab?? or either?

Should I take the ZMA when they tell me to take it (30-60 minutes before sleep) or shuold I take it sometime near my workouts?

30-60 minutes before sleep

Hi
Stick with the Original SNAC ZMA formulation which can be found beside of SNAC also from Twinlab , Biotest and more companies. If you insist to use the SNAC product go to their website and simply order it.
Mention that you’re a C.F. forum member and get you’re special price !

They generally wholesale. The biotest ZMA is from SNAC

Thought you all might wanna see this:

Raid on nutrition firm a battle in doping war
By Mark Zeigler
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

September 6, 2003

There are indications that a raid by federal agents Wednesday on a Bay Area sports nutrition company with a star-studded client list could have ramifications in the ongoing battle against doping in sports.

Dr. Don Catlin, who runs UCLA’s sports drug lab and is regarded as one of the world’s top anti-doping figures, confirmed yesterday that he has aided federal agents in their investigation of Balco Labs in Burlingame for more than a year. He also said the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has assisted in the probe.

The raid on Balco headquarters and owner Victor Conte’s home was led by the Internal Revenue Service’s Criminal Investigation Division and included members of the San Mateo County Narcotics Task Force. There also are published reports that agents entered a nearby gym and served warrants to Greg Anderson, the personal trainer for San Francisco Giants outfielder Barry Bonds, a Balco client.

IRS spokesman Mark Lessler said there had been “enforcement activity” Wednesday but would not elaborate on reports that dozens of agents were seen carrying boxes of material from the lab’s headquarters.

“No arrests were made,” Lessler said. “All the documents related to this have been sealed by the court.”

A woman who answered the phone at Balco Labs said the company had no comment.

Conte founded Balco Labs in the 1980s and has become known in the industry for developing ZMA, a zinc and magnesium supplement he claims “is the only all-natural product that has been clinically proven to increase anabolic hormone levels and strength in trained athletes.”

According to the company’s Web site, its clients include entire NFL and NBA teams, numerous professional body builders and high-profile track stars such as Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and Kelli White.

“I’m just shocked what they’ve been able to do for me,” Bonds said in a recent story in Muscle & Fitness magazine.

What’s this about a special price?