clicking knee

i had one day a pain in my knee, i could not bend it wothought pain. after one week of rest everything was ok. i started running, but then i felt clicking in my knee. its like not bone, but muscule click. when i rest for some days that this disspears, but when i run full tempo later i feel again that clicking.
mabey i should do more stretching?
because if i bend my knee with my hand - there is no click, but when i bend only leg wothought hands help, than i feel clicking.
i dont hear it, i just feel it.

something in here, just the oposite side.(blue mark)

Sounds like you may have some meniscus damage…but I’m not a doctor, so you should probably find one to figure out what is actually going on.

It does sound like meniscus - does your knee ever lock? Where the MCL is located is a common spot for the medial meniscus to come out the joint - if it is this, its not all that bad, but you would probably need a small operation to just trim off the bit sticking out.

Alternatively, the clicking could prehaps be from a small bit of scar tissue in your biceps femoris (hamstring) tendon which attaches around there. The scar tissue could be flicking over the joint, making the clicking noise.

Either way, see a Dr/Physio!

Alternatively, the clicking could prehaps be from a small bit of scar tissue in your biceps femoris (hamstring) tendon which attaches around there. The scar tissue could be flicking over the joint, making the clicking noise.

mabey this, because after some time clicking dissapears